Guess what? 80% of consumers start their search for a real estate agent online, and most of those searches start on Google. So if you want to make sure you appear at the top of that list, having an active Google My Business listing with reviews is a no brainer.
With Postamo's Reputation Tool, you'll be able to monitor Google My Business Reviews, and grow your reputation online.
- To get started, you will need to find and manage your business, or add your business to Google.
2. Choose your business category, then click Next.
3. Add your location, then click Next.
4. Add your contact information ie: phone number, and website details then click Next.
5. Click Finish and start building your profile. You'll need to add your mailing address to verify your account.
6. Once finished, sign into your Postamo account by clicking here.
7. Click on the Reputation tab at the top of the page (if on desktop).
8. Click on the settings icon on the right, then click Add More next to the Google icon and connect to your Google account.
9. Click Done when finished.
And that's it! You'll be able to now manage your reviews through the Overview tab on Reputation.
To learn more about how to manage your Google My Business account, please click here.