Yelp is one of the leading review sites for local businesses, and still one of the most popular sites people go to when searching for reviews for real estate agents and brokers.
With Postamo's Reputation Tool, you'll be able to monitor Yelp Reviews, and grow your reputation online.
- To get started, you’ll need to find your business or create a business account by clicking here.
Find your business by typing in your zip code and your business name. If you don’t see your business, click Add Now and fill out your business details.
- Create a free business user account by entering an email address and password.
- Verify your account by entering your verification code. You’ll get an email or call to the number listed on your page.
- Follow the prompts in your account to complete your page. You’ll be notified once your business page is verified which can take a few business days.
- You can find your Yelp Business ID in the URL for the business page. The ID appears after www.yelp.com/biz/ in the address bar, and is generally composed of the name and location of the business separated by dashes. For example, the ID in the following URL is "yelp-san-francisco": www.yelp.com/biz/yelp-san-francisco.
- Click the Reputation tab on Postamo then click on the Settings icon.
- Paste your Yelp Business ID in the URL provided then click Save.
To learn more about how to manage your Yelp business account, please click here.